March 11th, 2013
Paperwork is in the process of being finalized, but I’m too excited to keep quiet! I’m happy to announce that Dino Adani and I are now the proud Co-Founders of Naughty Dino Games!
We’ve been working on something that we’re going to try and get a playable version by GDC. Stay tuned!
We recently got our website up and running as well so check it out here! We’ve also got Facebook and Twitter too! Like or follow us to get updated on the projects we’ll be working on.
December 2nd, 2011
I am now a Senior Artist at Hive Media Inc. 🙂
June 3rd, 2011
I have started working at a small start-up called Hive Media Inc. as a Technical Artist.
One of the projects I get to work on is The Deadliest Catch Social Game for Facebook!
Do you have what it takes to survive being a Greenhorn on the Bering Sea? Get ready to name your boat, stack your pots and cast off. You’ll be dropping pots, sorting crab and competing with your friends when you play Deadliest Catch the Social Game on Facebook.
I’m super excited to be working with new people and on new projects!
January 31st, 2011
I won Globby Awards!! Actually, it was for last month, but we were running a little late on passing them out so I got it today.
What is a Globby Award you ask? It’s WishB’s equivalent of an “Employee of the Month” award. Our “trophies” are these cute Glob Plushies. I’ve been wanting one since we officially started selling them, (You can buy one here!) and now I don’t have to buy one!!
Below is a pimped out picture of my awesome Glob Plushie.
My Glob Plushie pimped out using the Globinator
The “Globinator” is this cool picture editing tool that we have in GlobWorld. You can add stickers, effects, and draw all over pictures that you upload.
January 19th, 2010
This semester, I decided to try and challenge myself with a full-time job and four classes. My second semester includes the following classes:
- Programming Fundamentals of C++
- Programming Fundamentals of Java
- PHP Programming
December 23rd, 2009
I am officially a full-time Technical Artist at Wishb, LLC.
My responsibilities are as follows:
- Import assets into Unity and export asset bundles so that they may be downloaded from the server
- Create and design 3D environments in Maya and Unity
- Create high-quality renders for in-game assets
November 16th, 2009
Through an awesome contact, John Middleton, I was able to land a Part-Time Contract position at a small start-up called Wishb, LLC.
August 17th, 2009
In an effort to constantly improve myself and broaden my horizons, I enrolled myself at the City College of San Francisco. There, my plans involve studying the different aspects of Computer Science in order to hopefully learn enough to progress and work my way towards obtaining a Masters Degree in Computer Science.
My first semester includes the following classes:
- Introduction to C++
- Flash Programming for Games
February 23rd, 2009
I landed another job as a Contract Technical Artist at Lamplighter Studios.
My responsibilities include:
- Prepare models for export from Maya (Rigging, Painting weights)
- Import objects into Sony Home Game Engine
- Troubleshoot asset integration and maintain Quality Control
- Sole maintenance and updating of company files on department intranet
- Update tracking sheet on a daily basis
October 22nd, 2008
I landed my first gig as a Contract 3D Artist/Animator at AbsolutelyNEW.
My responsibilities include:
- Create accurate 3D models in Maya of invention concepts utilizing initial content
- Create 1 – 3 minute animations depicting product concepts
- Create and animate Visual Effects in Maya
- Edit and add text or motion graphics to completed animations in After Effects
- Maintain and update files on company network (FTP) on a regular basis