PS Script – Export Icons
06 September 2012
This script will save out multiple variations of a file with user-defined static layers.
A batch version of the script is planned for the future.
- Built and tested in Adobe Photoshop CS5
- Icon images that use the same background, but have different foreground symbols
- Product photos that all need identical promotional symbols, such as a “new” banner
- Watermarking images
- Multiple methods to identify static images: selected layers, locked layers, or by layer name (default: “Background”)
- Save out to custom destination folder
- Add a custom prefix/suffix to exported files
- Option to export visible layers only
- Currently supports PNG (default), JPG, GIF, TGA file types
- Can un/proportionally resize images